Hire a professional keynote speaker to motivate and inspire your audience.
Our Speakers Bureau provides you with a list of our members who are representatives of the NIDCAP practice and the science that supports it. Our members are required to go through an application process and submit references and examples of their presentation skills. They are endorsed by the NFI to speak on the topics listed under their names.
We invite you to have one of our members be the keynote speaker for your next event, conference, or workshop.
Below is a sample of presentation topics:
- The NIDCAP Nursery Program
- Family-centered care using NIDCAP
- The history of NIDCAP
- Developmental care using NIDCAP
- The importance of and effects of kangaroo care
- Establishing trust between families and staff
- How to avoid caregiver burnout
- How to approach hospital leadership with concerns
- How to introduce NIDCAP to NICU or PICU leaders
- Research underlying the NIDCAP approach
- Research related to pain and discomfort management
- All NIDCAP related research